I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thrilled just doesn’t cover it!! 😀
Thank you so very much, esteemed fellow blogger, and all round good egg, Barbara Gabriel, at stealjustoneday.com
(Info on how to nominate/take part, at end of post)
My answers to the 11 questions given to me by Barbara are:
1. If you could play hooky for a day, what would you do?
Sleep, watch great movies and eat as much junk food as I could, without throwing up.
2. “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn” or “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”?
Haven’t read either, but the second one sounds good!
3. Do you prefer international travel or to explore closer to home? Why?
Can I say both? Have ambitions to visit the USA, Australia, and many many others, but there are some absolutely breathtaking places here as well! (Switzerland)
4. What’s your go-to comfort food?
Lasagne, or Sausage & Mash!
5. Dinner companion: Abraham Lincoln or Betty White?
Got to be Abe.
6. If you left home for a year or more, what would be in your suitcase?
Jars of marmite, coffee, and a LOT of books. (actual paper ones!)
7. Give us a link to the best or the favorite of your own posts. What made you write that one?
I honestly don’t have a favourite, or a best one yet. But I have re-blogged a most excellent post by Jen at smilecries, which I thought was great! http://wp.me/p5yaOL-1g
8. How do you describe yourself? Use just three words.
Quick-witted. Sarcastic. Lazy.
9. How do others see you? Three words.
Pain in Ass?
10. What word do you dislike?
11. What interesting thing will you choose to do this week?
Snowboarding with my two daughters.
The nominations that I would like to make are:
and last but not least! 😀 boxofficegirl.blogspot.com
And finally, here are my 11 questions for each of you:
- What illness have you ever faked, to get a day off work?
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- What do you think Victoria’s secret is?
- What is your perfect Pizza topping? (If pizza not liked, favourite meal!)
- If you could be present at any famous historical moment, what would that be?
- Share the weirdest thing about you!
- Who would you most like to be stuck in a Lift/Elevator with?
- Who is your hero/heroine?
- Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
- What cheers you up after a bad day?
- What is the one single question you hate to answer?
Best of luck to all of you, you fabulous blog people!
Love from Heddy x
The Official Rules of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Best of Luck!
2 thoughts on “Liebster Award Nominations – Hurrah!”
What can I say…I’m thrilled! Thank you Angela for nominating my blog, I will cast my net wide for 11 more nominees. Good luck to you, my friend. x
LikeLiked by 1 person
You deserve it. Your writing is great! And I haven’t forgotten about the Skype-ing! 😉 Just so busy in the evenings at the moment. There’s always someone who wants SOMETHING! Sigh! Peace, Angela x